Advertisement

Keith Sequeira Comeback to the BiggBoss house on Thursday.


Keith Sequeira Actor - Model , arguably the most loved contestant on the ongoing reality show Bigg Boss 9, is set to make a comeback on Thursday’s episode. Keith had to leave the show mid-way due to his brother’s death.
Speaking about his return to the bigg boss house, Keith said, “I want to thank my family, friends, fans and viewers for all the love, support and messages that I have received. It means so much to my family and I and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. To see Rochelle handle herself so well in the house and grow so beautifully while I have been away has been a real source of strength for me.”


“Although the healing process will take time and I have a long journey ahead, with your continued strength and support I feel positive about being part of the show again and what makes it special is that I’m able to go back and be there on Rochelle’s birthday,” he further added.
Keith is not a favourite among Bigg Boss fans, even his co-contestants love him: The latest wild card entrant and Big Brother Australia finalist Priya Malik spoke highly of Keith and said that she believes that she would get along with Keith if he were to return to the house. As Keith returns to the Bigg Boss house, how will the relationships change, especially in view of the changed dynamics between Keith friend Mandana Karimi and his girlfriend Rochelle.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment