Advertisement

Bigg Boss Season 9 Contestent Yuvika Chaudhary Can Comeback to Show...!!





Om Shanti Om actress Yuvika Chaudhary, who was evicted after a four-week stay in Bigg Boss house, might be back in the show. 

Well, the show's format is such that sudden exits and reentries are 
common every year. 

"You never know, I may go back. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Till the time the show is on,
I am not allowed work anywhere else, so anything can happen," she said. 

Though happy with her fans' response, Yuvika is a bit disheartened that she got evicted 
too soon. "I was basically enjoying the stay and being myself. I never had any problem with anyone. It was a jail-cum-holiday for me," she summed up. 

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment