Advertisement

7 Aishwarya Rai Quotes That Won The World Over

It was only 21 years ago that she enthralled the entire world by winning the Miss World, and even today, her words are as beautiful as she is! Read on to find out more....




1) “I'm not the type who'll yell about my achievements from the rooftops.”

Oh, so humble. Aishwarya, we bow our heads to you!

1

2) “I'm just an average woman with average concerns.”

Miss World, winner of several Bollywood awards, dubbed as the queen of Bollywood… Yep, you are just an average woman, Aishwarya. NOT!


3) “The day I got married and I had a husband and in-laws in my life, my parents did not cease to be remotely less important or less my priority”

Nothing can stop a person who has their priorities right and Aishwarya seems to have firm beliefs in this this regard. Not only did she give us life goals, but now she is giving us lessons on being the ideal wife/daughter/daughter-in-law too! 


3

4) “I’ve always been a person who’s been extremely comfortable in my own skin.”

Shutting-up all the fat-shamers after her post-pregnancy weight gain, Aishwarya added that, “Weight gain, especially post pregnancy, is a natural process depending on metabolism and if it does happen, IT’S FINE! It’s not who you are on the outside that matters.” Kudos on handling the entire mess so beautifully!


4


5) “My reason for choosing a film is not to impress people. I don’t choose films for the box office.”

And this might explain why she refused to do Badlapur and chose Jazbaa instead to make her Bollywood comeback. 

5

6) “You don’t need to remain single for you to put out kickass work!”
Rightly putting all the nay-sayers in their place; Aishwarya believes that just because someone is married doesn’t mean that they have to let-go of their career and future opportunities. How perfect are you?
6

7) “We are Bachchans for all seasons and my name is not Khan!”

Karan Johar got pwned. Do we need say more?

7


Well, what do we say? You had us fall in love with you all over again, Aishwarya!

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment