Advertisement

Bigg Boss 9 : This is what Priya Malik thinks about other contestants



Fourth wild card contestant Priya Malik says she has an a major advantage over other contestants.

The latest wild card entry on Bigg Boss 9, Priya Malik, says her experience at Australian version of controversial show Big Brother will be an 'advantage' for her.
Priya, who is popularly known as Posh Spice of Australian TV told IANS over phone from Lonavla: 'I am not jittery at all! In fact, I have been on Big Brother (Australia), which is a similar format, if not identical. I think that puts me at an advantage.'
Priya, who is a high school teacher in Adelaide and ex-contestant Big Brother Australia (2014) doesn't have (unsurprisingly) polite things to say about other contestants on the show.
The firebrand participant says she doesn't have any 'favourites' in the house and dislikes maximum housemates, who are a mix of showbiz celebrities and that her 'strategy is to not to be afraid of showing who I truly am unless I am Kishwar (Merchant) because that's not what everyone wants to see.'
'I don't have any favourites this season... I'm talking as an audience. The list of people I dislike is a lot longer than the people I like in the house at the moment. 
'Other than Rochelle Rao, I do like things about her... Then Keith Sequeira. I like him if he is coming back, and I like Digangana Suryavanshi as there is nothing to dislike (about her); she has done nothing, she's like a little statue and so I don't mind a statue,' quipped Priya, who has been living in Australia for the past seven years.
While on Big Bother in Australia last year, she reportedly faced severe racial backlash which even escalated to death threats long after getting evicted from the show. Priya has faced bullying and trolled on social media. 
Asked who according to her doesn't deserve to be in the house, Priya said, 'Rimi Sen doesn't deserve to be in the house. It's really insulting to sign a show and to not be a part of it. I'm going to tell her like it is.'
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment